Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy belated birthday to me!

so, yeah
the title says it all..
hehe...
weird coz am wishing myself a belated birthday today,
but anywayz,
im welcoming myself to the club of the 22-ers..
hehehe...

though i am not so sure how many would be reading this post,
but thank you so much,
thank you for the wishes in Facebook,
though i know most of you remembered my birthday through facebook notifications,
but still, the thoughts and willingness to post on my timeline is indeed meaningful to me,
hehe...
and yes, thank you all of u so much..

thank you to those who wishes me through smses and watsapps,
its really nice seeing that u guys remembered to wish me,
and seeing all the text messages and blessings poured to me,
i felt really blessed..
thank you too to the loveliest friends who were willing to spend time and money in celebrating my birthday amidst all the hectic schedules as well as tight budget,
i know how it feels and im really thankful for everything u guys have done for me..
it touched me and though it was just a mini celebration,
its the thoughts that count..

thank you for all ur wishes,
thank you for all ur sincerity,
thank you for ur time,
and thank you for making me smile,
and for the first time in 5 years of celebrating my birthday away from home,
i am proud to say i didnt cry yesterday..
and last but not least,
thank you to my mom n dad for having me,
and thank You, God for giving me another chance to live in this world..
loves, hugs and kisses to all of you.. ^_^

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;