Friday, April 18, 2014

alone.

tonight.
alone in the room,
looking on my notice board,
where i filled it with stuffs that i am afraid i would misplace (basically college stuffs),
and then looking at the one spot,
where i placed pictures..
pictures of me and my dad,
pictures of my whole family,
pictures of me and my best friend,
and then suddenly i realise there is one more spot missing.

sometimes, looking at the whole notice board,
i felt like as if i am looking into my own heart.
filled with workloads and endless stuffs that cannot be forgotten,
and then there will always be one spot,
where of course, God will be in there,
and then my family will be in the next part,
and then, my best friend and all my other friends will be in one part,
and then,
there it is,
one more part unfilled.

i wish,
i really wish,
renovations and works has been completed in that particular part,
and that the right person would stroll his way to this part,
and fill in the gap.
but at the end of da day, it will always and always be,
i wish.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;