Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Its April!

Welcome April!
the month that i love and somehow feeling sad as well,
love because its gonna be the final weeks for my practical,
but kinda sad coz no matter how much i am stressed due to my practical,
i am still into teaching rather than sitting in a lecture room..
being able to mix and mingle with kids somehow makes me happy and angry at times,
but at the end of the day, they still need me.

next, its gonna be my birthday real soon!
but somehow doesnt really anticipate it..
not because i am afraid to turn 22,
but the thought of celebrating it without my family members,
the thought of celebrating it different from how i used to celebrate it,
somehow makes me feel like just wanna go through the day at least without crying in the middle of the night,
might as well just buy a cake, sing a song for myself, eat it up and then, back to reality..
sounds really sad, but i guess i have to get used to it..

Anywayz, enough of being sad..
in this month, all i wish for is,
to be happy and that everything that has been planned would go smoothly.
to be confident with my decisions and stick with that i have decided..
and last but not least, to smile..
smile though i dont want to. ^_^

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;