Monday, February 27, 2017

Depressed

This year has been a very challenging year for me.
Despite it has only been February,
I have been feeling quite depressed and down due to my working environment.
And I believe that this is the first time I would be writing about my working place.
I myself never even thought that work could cause me to be so depressed.

When splits started to appear among myself and my colleagues,
I found that they started to stop working well with me.
Messages are being ignore despite being seen,
Responses are not obtained at all despite pleas for help,
Reasons after reasons are given to avoid from responsibility,
teamwork starts to drop and everything is on my shoulder.
I only have one body, two hands and two legs.
How do you expect me to work everything at one time?

And because of that, I go to school feeling depressed,
and return home feeling even worse.
I always thought that relationship sucks,
but now, working and dealing with people is even worse.
It is really weird,
when one matter has already been settled,
another will arise.
Like an endless cycle.

I always tell myself to just go to school and smile,
and do whatever is being told,
but once I reached school,
I feel depressed.
and this actually affects my performance in classes as well,
where the pupils' presence and their attitudes are not helping at all.

I started to feel burned out in this career,
I started to feel demotivated,
and worst of all, I started to lose interest in a career that I once loved so much.
With endless piles of workloads,
and no one to share my burdens and stress,
life is really getting more difficult.
Lord, lead my way. 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;