Friday, February 24, 2017

After the talk

After the talk.
I always imagined,
how someone would react after having the talk.
Do they start to avoid one another after it?
Do they start to feel awkward with one another after it?
Do they feel sad when seeing the person but couldn't have him/her in their lives?

After going through my very first talk,
my reaction?
I stayed the same.
I still text and care,
and slowly I'm letting go the burden of having this feeling.
The burden that limits me from showing what I've got,
The burden that I should do things to attract his attention on me,
and the burden that I should try my utmost best to make him feel the same way to me too.

After slowly letting go,
I realised that we are better in this situation,
where I could talk comfortably like last time,
where I am not scared being judged by how I act,
and where I have someone that I can tell my problems and worries to.
I am glad that we did have the talk.
It helps me to take a step back,
and look at myself,
and back to being the person I used to be,
the person that I will love even if no one does.

Thank you.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;