Saturday, April 28, 2018

Time

Time is something that everyone is in a love and hate relationship with.
When time passes too slow, we tend to complain and wish time would have pass by us fast,
we want to fast forward our lives just to see what's the ending,
or whether what we have always wanted actually happens,
and that's the main reason why we would seek answers through predictions or fortune telling.

When time passes too fast, we tend to complain and wish time would go slower.
We want to enjoy certain moment and the happiness,
and just don't wish it to end that fast.

As for me, time has been good enough as well as cruel sometimes to me.
Time has shown to me how I have slowly matured,
and not matured in certain aspects.
Over these past 4 years of working,
I realised that time has been a constant challenge for me in many aspects.

In terms of friendship, time has proved as a challenge to this aspect.
My best friends are slowly getting busier with their own lives,
and we don't really find one another and have our heart to heart sharing like last time.
But we are still friends.
And from here, I learnt that,
no matter how the time has passed, friendship is a bond that is unbreakable if we built the right ones.

In terms of career, I realised that I have grown mature over the years.
No longer the timid teacher, I have now turned into a vocal person who speaks out on any dissatisfaction to the higher authorities.
I have started to take in a lot of new challenges, 
and paving new ways in competitions with the aim which is to instill confidence amongst the pupils,
and most importantly, to let people out there know that my school is a good challenger as well.
And from here, I found that, 
I am a workaholic that can't be separated from works, 
and I can only work the best when I have support from my colleagues.

In terms of self development, I realised that time has changed me a lot.
I have grown independent,
and started to pursue what I dreamt of.
I started to pack my belongings and pursue the journey,
and though, I am constantly stopped by my feelings,
I just needed some time to snap back and continue on my journey.
And from here, I found that,
irregardless of how I hated change, change has enveloped my whole being,
and I have indeed a changed person in one way or another.

Last but not least, in terms of relationship, I realised that love doesn't always have to come in pairs.
Love comes in many forms,
and it doesn't have to be flowers or dinner.
It could only be trying to spend the littlest time together,
or even just by lending help at the time when I most needed it.
Love doesn't have to be physically there,
but it could be invisible by just being there to listen,
agree and giving support when I most needed,
Love doesn't necessarily have to be possessed,
it appears at the most unexpected time, and in the most unexpected situation.
And from here, I learnt that,
irregardless of how I wanted, wished, dreamt and hoped for love,
it has always been around me in so many forms,
and it takes me this long to understand,
and to embrace all the loves that have been surrounding me.

Time is beauty.
It will let us see the beauty of life as it ticks,
all we need is to be patient,
and enjoy every ticking moment.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;