Saturday, April 21, 2018

Inside me

Today, I received a really happy news,
where my best friend will be signing her wedding papers today with her beloved husband.
It is an indeed happy event for her,
as she has finally found the one that she really wanted to get married with,
and spending her whole lifetime with,
and I am really happy for her.

But at the same time,
I am actually feeling a little sad,
as I am still trying to accept the fact that my best friend is no longer going to available for me at all time.
Changes are things that I fear the most,
regardless if it's in my career, relationship or friendship.
When I first knew she is getting married,
I was actually depressed as the one and only person whom I knew would stick by my side,
is finally leaving me for to pursue the next step in her journey.
And when I knew that she has signed her legal papers today,
I am happy that she has achieved this dream of hers,
but at the same time,
I am feeling sad as this is finally,
really happening.

I told myself that things will never remain the same,
never remain constant,
will always flow and changes according to time.
I reminded myself,
not to put high hopes on what is happening now,
as it might changes within seconds or minutes,
and always be ready to embrace the upcoming changes.

Therefore, for my best friend,
I wished you all the loves and happiness in this world as you stepped into a new beginning.
May your marriage with the one you have chosen would end happily ever after,
and may I, too, will be able to meet my happy ending soon.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;