Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Going Home~~






Its almost the end of May... And what does this mean? it means GOING HOME.... at last the moment that i have been waiting for... for 5 months of not going home, i wpnder how my parents gonna look like and how my sister gonna be different, or she might not? anywayz, i juz cant wait to reach home and actually had my own time there.. of course, i havent packed up my stuffs as i think am able to do so after i finished my assignments...

well few days ago, i had dinner at Hotel Juta which is completely free coz its on the lecturer... he gave us a big treat as we did really well for our Macbeth drama.. and gosh, there were so many food... oh well, its not good of wasting right.. so i ate, ate and ate... i think im plump right now... so when i start telling my frens, they'll say,"U look better right now.."

maybe they are correct... besides as long as im healthy, i think i should eat instead of starving myself to death.... haha... and guess what, i finished 2.4km as in running + walking in 14 minutes? haha... which is a time count that i never expected myself to reach... and i was kinda proud of myself too as i did not experience muscle ache and stuffs like that, the day after... maybe i am fit when i reach here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;