Thursday, May 20, 2010

I juz gave it away~~


I juz gave it a way... A bottle of my own handmade stars to him.. I know I shud have kept it for someone special, but when i think bout it again, i actually did it for him.. i never did one before and right now, i hope he understand how i actually feel s a friend... again, i hope he wont misunderstood me again...

i din get to take da picture bcoz i was in a rush to giv it to him... but i can feel the sadness when i passed it to him, worrying that he will not appreciate it.. i reli hope he will appreciate it and not juz placing it there as a decorations... each star tat made was sealed wit a wish and i hope all the wishes i wished for him will come true.... u might think i love him but i dont... i loved him as a friend.. but after tis, i dont wish to have any connection wit him... i still wan him to be my friend but wats da point if im da only who wants it....

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;