Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something special for u~~


Forever On My Mind

I don’t know why God blessed me,
With such good friends as you

When my pain gets me down
And I just don’t know what to do

I just think of you and it helps me through
Something you said or even just a look you gave

Just gives me the hope to want to live
You share your smiles your laughter and even your heart

That is why it is so very hard to part
But even though were not together all the time
You're always in my heart and forever on my mind.

This poem is specially dedicated to these people:
1. Stephanie Tang
2. Louise Alison
3. Phoebe Lo
4. Siti Haziah
5. Geviana Gladysha
6. Maziziana David

and to all those who i didnt put their name, u know who u are coz it wont be enuf to fill all da names here... I juz wanna say i love u guys a lot and may our friendship bond grow stronger and stronger each day...

~Jenny

1 comments:

syimie said...

where i can search mazizana david fb?

Post a Comment

 
;