Friday, May 28, 2010

Home~~





finally, the day that i have been waiting for has finally come... im goin back tomolo... but somehow, inside me, i felt a bit sad since im not gonna be able to meet up my frens for almost a mth... im so gonna miss all the fun and joy we had though sometimes wat they say will hurt me but i kept to myself, that whatever they say might be useful to me someday...

to my f4 members, dont worry, we're gonna meet again... hihi... and i cant believe that we're goin to be in sem , our last sem in foundation... and i can hardly imagine how it is being in degree... time passes so fast and i can see how much i change from last time to now.. ppl say i change a lot, getting more mature though im da youngest.. but da best thing is, juniors comin in and they will be in da same state that i have been last time...

but being called as "senior" sounds weird for me especially if they are same age or older than me.. oh well, im much more experienced than them so mayb i don deserve that calling.. haha.. anywayz, will try to update my blog during the hols... hihi... happy holidays everyone...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;