Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Updates~




Ok, i'll juz update on several important events in my life and its gonna be summarised though...

29.04.2010 => we went for our first class trip to KK where we visited this all boys school, named La Salle where we were invited to have a watch on their drama competition. Indeed, the school was an elite school and there are no girls except for Form 6. La Salle won the competition with their drama entitled “imperfection Of Life”. I have to admit that they are reli good and I myself was captivated with how they present and convey the message clearly to the audience.

03.05.2010 = we went for our second class trip to a primary school in SK. Penagatan. The school was like a typical primary school in Sabah where the classrooms were made from woods and not reli that conducive for study and learning. But what to do? It is a poor school. however, I enjoyed myself there when I was able to observe the teachers teaching and how they attract students’ attentions in the lessons. Moreover, we had little telematch with the kids and I was lucky to be picked to handle a group of kids. First time experience but somehow, I felt like there’s a bond between me and the children. The funniest thing is that they called me teacher or cikgu and I have like labeled myself wit it too. well, its one of the best experience and a precious one that I have obtained here and I can hardly forget about it..

will update more soon... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;