Saturday, November 12, 2011

comin soon.

one paper has finally passed and 3 more major papers at 3 consecutive days are gonna happen nxt week.. and of course after exam, is HOME! well, of course i always hav mixed feelings about evrything including this too.. i mean im super excited to go home since tats da oni way for me to save my money, meet my family and of course hav fun and not mentionin good food.. hehe... but a part of me is kinda sad coz yeah, am not gonna be meetin wit frens, laugh n gossip about ppl, and of course meeting my piggy.. yeah, kinda miss him during da hols, i bet, since im gonna be back in brunei... sigh... but im pretty hope its gonna be a reli good holiday before reality hits me back.. da "reality" i mean are:
1. announcement of results.. omg!
2. me being da class monitor... great. =.=
3. lotsa things to handle..
4. lotsa money comin in and also OUT, im super sure...

but am not gonna think tat far yet, focus on da present and make full use of da time so i wont regret anything.. hehe.. i love my family, friends and piggy.. =)

=moments=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;