Friday, November 4, 2011

sigh..



sometimes i wish i could shut myself in a room,

in a room whr i cnot see anyone else but myself and books,
at least,
i wont hav to doubt my own potentials,
i wont hav to worry my level of understanding,
i wont hav to bear ppl's perception on me,
i wont hav to see ppl studyin more than me and got scared,
i wont hav to worry whether what i read is enough to answer all da questions,
i wont hav to worry whether my answers are academic or not,
i wont hav to force myself to read more than i can intake,
i wont hav to be so much immersed in my worries on my marks,
i wont hav to compare myself wit others,
i wont hav to be so worried and anxious bout exams,

exams make me sick, emotional, random, moody, irritated and worst of all stress and anxious...

=hate myself=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;