Saturday, September 21, 2013

sometimes.

sometimes,
i wonder if i have taken the other way,
what would turn out for me?

sometimes,
i wonder if i am in different places,
who would i meet?

sometimes,
i wonder if i would be able to meet someone else,
like how every of my friend met one,
and stayed till now,
what would i be?

sometimes,
i wonder if anyone knew how i felt,
and put themselves in my shoes,
and felt what i felt,
what would they say?

sometimes,
i wonder if there is someone out there for me,
waiting for me,
what would that someone looks like?

sometimes,
i stopped believing for a while,
because there isnt anything to believe in.

just sometimes,
i wished i am somebody else,
somebody that has everything that i wanted in life.
somebody that has someone to love and care for a long, long time.
just that somebody.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;