Wednesday, September 18, 2013

dedicated to the one.

tonight, this post is dedicated to a friend of mine back in high school..
he is the one who left a really deep impression that changes me in being the me today..
he is the one who cheered me up whenever i feel depressed..
he is the one who though considered as a popular guy in the school, but never felt proud with it..
he is the one who fought for rights and whom i know one day would have his name on the newspapers for his future contributions..
he is the first one who saw me cry and shared ice-cream with me just to make me laugh at how stingy is he..
he is the first one whom i had my first dance..
he is the first guy that prepare me meal during high school..
and he is the first guy that make me feel touched with how nice is he..
he is the one that gave me memorable feelings and experiences during my high school..

and when he is now leaving to UK,
i felt sad..
though we didnt met or contact, but we talked on the phone..
and i really hope you will be ok..
really, really ok and be back here safely after two years..
and i hope you would remain the same old Mr. SpongeBob like how i used to know..
to this friend, i would always remember u buddy..
ur da nicest guy whom i know would never hurt me..
thanx for being such a good friend in high school till now..
thanx for the wonderful and funny advices given in high school..
and thanx for being such a wonderful role model to me till now...
i less than three u buddy...
have a safe journey and be back here safely..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;