Saturday, September 14, 2013

what makes me happy?

Happy.
a word that describes me when im smiling and laughing from within me.. 
a word that describes me when im in random and able to act like myself.. 
a word that describes me as trully happy, with no fake smiles or laughter... 
a word that shows the real side of me.. 
so what makes me happy?

if im given the chance to say everything, it would be an endless list..
but here are a few that i pick to share with my fellow readers..
1. God for answering my prayers, planning my future and always being there for me..

2. My family for supproting me, loving, caring for me and always make sure that i grow up happily..

3. My besties in college for their random antics, awkward moments, laughable crazy times and also for lending their shoulders and ears for my pleas and tears..

4. Food for being the comfort for me as it is the only thing that would not say no to me.. hahaa..

5. My favourite Kpop shows and celebrities for keeping me entertained with their cute, funny antics and how they could make me imagine of being near with them.. hahaa...

6. My songs for understanding my mood and plays well to my ears..

7. My kids for their endless smiles and behaviors that make me pissed off but at the same time, makes me miss them much much more...

when its time to remember, i would always remember.
when its time to forget, i would forget.

Jenny~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;