Monday, September 30, 2013

update part 1

now, i felt much more free to update this blog..
well, i have finished my practicum two weeks ago..
felt sad for leaving my kids behind but life has to go on..
all i can wish for them is that they would be able to do well in their studies..
and i went to Terengganu!
it was an awesome memory, as we were sponsored like from food to accommodation...
and the experience was super nice!
i fell in love with the hotel and its service..
and i wished to stay there for a longer time..
staying there makes me feel so relaxed and happy..
and did i mention, i made new friends there too?
and those friends were super funny and made my day even better back in terengganu..
but meeting these new friends made me realise a fact that i have been avoiding for ages..
and that would be on my next post.. 
hehe..
so, since i have nt been posting up pictures for quite some time in my blog,
i would do it in this post...
so PHOTOBOMB!
me n my new friends.. =)


me n my kids.. =)

my new friends.. =)

we were at the Sultan Terengganu's palace!




the winners!

and us at masjid kristal!

so, u can see how happy i was during the whole "vacation"! i wish for one more again.. hehehe...

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;