Tuesday, September 10, 2013

how are you now?

i remembered watching one of dankhoo's production video,
where i remembered crying badly over the video twice.
why?
of course because i am sensitive,
over-emotional
or maybe because i felt how it felt in the video.

today, someone asked me about you.
whether i'm still in touch with you,
whether i still talk to you,
whether i still care for you,
whether i still know hows ur progress,
and my only answer was no.

its not easy for me to bounce back to normal after knowing the painful truth.
and it was not easy for me to be ok..
i took time and tears to actually be ok..
and right now, i am still not really ok..
and because of that, i could not bring myself to do all those things..
i could no longer cry for u again,
so i prefer to be in this situation.
this makes me sad but it makes me happy at the same time..

hence, if you are reading this post,
how are you now?
are you doing well in your studies?
are you taking care of yourself?
are you happy now?
i hope all your answers would be yes.
my only message for you in this post is to take care of yourself and hope you're not troubled by anything in the past.

first love cuts the deepest?
yes.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;