Friday, September 6, 2013

is it the end?

practical is finally reaching the end.
though it is only 2 weeks ahead, but somehow i could smell the end of this semester is coming real soon..
and im gonna be back home by the end of da yr!

teaching,
a word that somehow reminds me of my passion and love towards it when i was small till now..
whenever i teach, i love the feeling where i am the centre of attention for my pupils..
i love when they learn something from me..
i love when i can see changes within my pupils..
i love to see them smile and enjoy my lesson..
but despite all the loves, the challenges would always present...
challenges in terms of documents that i believe is unnecessary...
since when practicing teaching requires so much burden on these filing and stuffs?
arent practicing is giving us a chance to learn something new and allow us to apply our knowledge to our pupils?

nevertheless, i love teaching.
i really do.
and most importantly, i would always love this one thing,
myself and teaching.
i guess right now my heart goes all out in teaching.
my goal for the next practicum?
hope that i will be able to do well and continuously ignite the passion to teach within me no matter what kinds of pupils i got..


Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;