Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas wish list?

As I had stated in my previous post, this post will b about my Christmas wish list..
So, everyone of us celebrated Christmas in our most special ways..
Some went for carolling, others celebrated it with their loved ones in churches or homes..
Some brought their families or loved ones for dinner and last but nt least, getting presents for one another..
But for me?
Christmas has always been normal..
Dinner, church and that's it..
No expected presents or anything..
And thus, everyone would b like, you must have a lot to wish for ur Christmas right?

And my answer?
Every year, I wish for da same..
Good health for my family,
Peace and happiness with my family and friends,
And last but not least,
Able to celebrate it with someone that loves me and I love too..

So, I guess til da last condition is fulfilled, this wish list will always be what I wished for evry year for Christmas..
Hehe..
Simple but meaningful,
And could last forever.. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;