Tuesday, December 31, 2013

end of 2013.


today is 31.12.2013..
what does it mean?
for me, it means a lot..
it means the final day of the year 2013..
and it also signifies the end of an awesome year despite all the challenges that came to me in this year..
and it is also the time for us to let go of the past, and move fresh ahead while creating even more memories..

Recapping back to the year 2013,
there were a lot of nice memories and also bad ones...
but the most important is i learnt something in every experience that i went through or witnessed myself..
i learnt to be strong and always put myself as a priority..
i learnt not to give people 100% of my hopes and dreams...
i learnt to stand on my own and be more careful in taking care of my own feelings..
i learnt to take care of myself and be happy..
and most important thing is, i am still surrounded by people who loves me and makes me happy always..
i guess that's the most important thing that i want to keep till forever...

and next, recapping back on this year's resolutions, let's see if i actually achieved it or not? haha..
so basically the resolutions i made for the year 2013 was:

- to be healthy always by taking care on my food
= achieved! less Maggie and start to practice good food routinely.. good food as in rice and noodles (not Maggie).. haha.. 

- to be fit always by trying to go for a walk in the evening
= not achieved! haha... ok, i mostly spent my time in my room despite the time i have to go for a walk... and also i shall place a little blame on my practical since im in afternoon session..

- to focus more on studies so that i would be able to reach my targets
= achieved! i seriously place more time on my studies and do not stray too much from it.. and my target for these semesters' results are basically more than i expected... Thank God! =D

- to be happy by meeting new people and stop thinking about the past
= achieved! ok, second part was achieved.. haha.. i somehow deleted the past from my memory and by taking that courageous actions, i am now a better person.. haha.. the first part was un-achievable since there's not much social function or even new people to meet? hahaha... but there are some new acquaintances though.. =)

- to do something meaningful
= i dont really remember in terms of what, but i guess i did do something meaningful.. i guess, even by spending time with my friends or going on vacations with them is something meaningful for me.. seeing them happy makes me happy, and that is meaningful..

so, to end this post, i would like to wish all my readers a Happy New Year 2014! May the new year brings a new aura into you and makes u a better person.. God bless and may everything goes well for you and me.. ^^

2014 resolutions?
next post.. hehe..
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;