Friday, December 20, 2013

my current obsession.

ok, so ever since i turned single,
i am obsessing on almost everything...
food, pets, artists, celebrities, youtubers, cute animantions, u name all..
and yes, i am now currently deeply in love with this awesome youtuber..
and he is, tadaaaaa!!
Wesley Chan...



hahahaha...
even writing about him makes me smile awkwardly to myself..
ok, anyways, he is one of the members in WongFu Production which is an awesome youtuber group..
they made numerous funny videos, skits and also short movies..
and yeah, they are really recognized by their works...
and one of my favourite and also a place to see this awesome guy is in the WongFu weekends where the three of them, Phil, Ted and Wesley would gather and make something.. hehe..

ok, why am i so obsessed to him?
i guess, he just fits the type i wanted as a lifetime partner..
someone whose funny in their own serious ways..
someone whose really accomplished in their career..
someone who made me smile awkwardly again..
anyways, this guy will be my trending topic for the whole week or month or year, maybe?
hahaha... (and some more pics of him including the one on my wallpaper currently.. hehe..)




find me a guy like him and i would less than three him a lot..
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;