Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ABCDEFG

ok, holidays is showing its side effects on me..
and yes, it really does..
but am not gonna talk about it coz talking bout it would not help..
actions should help..
but today's post is not gonna be about that..

its about a family gathering i attended to last weekend..
so, yeah, we had a family gathering to celebrate my grandma's age?
or is it birthday?
ok, i am blur..
but anywayz, its a family event..
and yeah, as usual, my aunts and uncles would ask all of us, cousins about our life, careers for those working and studies for those whose still studyin..
and then, da word came up, 
RELATIONSHIPS!
and amongst all da cousins sitting around, i am the only one whose single..
blessings in disguise?
or just unwanted?
or maybe not ready?
i dont know..

so, knowing i am single, 
this is the checklist given by my aunt during those discussions..
she said to look at these 6 qualities in a guy before choosing him as my life partner (thanx aunt! ur awesome!)
so here goes the list:

A: Age 
B: Background
C: Character
D: Dormitory
E: Educational level
F: Faithfulness

so yeah,  these qualities absolutely solve the mystery behind my topic right? and how does that related to me now? check it out at the next post. hehe..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;