Monday, September 22, 2014

Vacation

For the past week which was coincide with the school holidays,
I actually decided to go for a short vacation with my classmates..
We went to Malacca and KL,
and going to these places taught me a lot,
open my eyes and having different perceptions about life and reality.

Well, first stop, Malacca..
It's a nice place filled with tourists from everywhere,
and the streets are usually packed with people..
There is no single time that the streets are empty except during the wee hours..
There is a lot of historical places in which I got to see in real life aside from only referring to the textbooks.
And it is quite interesting, but unluckily, the journey in which we traveled by foot is another excruciating experience..
Having to walk from one place to another, and with very limited time given,
it was super exhausting and to be honest, I didnt get to have the most fun out of it..
Did I add on that the weather played around with us too?
But, I love Malacca,
It is somehow another destination that I would like to re-visit again in the future with my family especially my sister whom doesnt get a chance to travel yet,
and maybe one of the destinations that I would like to spend my time with someone significant to me,
but that is another thing.

Next stop, KL.
It's busy, hot, packed with people and filled with weird people..
Ranging from tourists packed in shopping complex to unsound people who are sleeping at staircases and streets..
This is the reality of Malaysia that KL has to show to me,
and made me felt like I do not want to stay at that place.
I guess I was not used to it.
Not used to how fast things happen,
how packed are the monorails or LRT,
how money were spent like river flowing,
how people interacted with one another,
how PDA was performed right in your face,
and also how the reality it is there.

I guess being at my own hometown in Sarawak is much better,
At least I know my geography and history well,
and would not ask whether someone from Sarawak or Sabah comes from Malaysia. (seriously happened during my vacation.)
Anywayz, pictures will be uploaded in my facebook or instagram as I somehow dont really believe in the blogger's privacy..
Well, that's all for my vacation.
Will be sharing what i went through emotionally during my vacation and post-vacation here soon.
As a whole, it's a wonderful bonding time and memories created will always be cherished. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;