Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Seminar

Well, seminar.
What does seminar has to do with me?
AS some of you whose been in touch with this blog, I am now in my final semester..
and within, two more months, I will be out of this campus,
and eventually entering the world where people start to do similar things,
work, earn money and survive.

Anywayz, in order to get to that stage,
there are still so much more to be completed.
Seminar where I am required to present my action research paper,
SPP interview where it is a must to pass in order to get posted as a teacher,
MQA where all folios and stuffs must be well known, and it will somehow make us as the main sample to determine whether the whole TESL programme deserves to be accredited or not.
Courseworks which are still pending,
Exams which is a must to get through
and finally, the final product of Action Research..

So, can you see how much more things to be completed within two months?
No wonder, my head is filled with works and works,
and thanx to all those things,
my white hairs are coming out again, like seriously.
Anywayz, hoping that the seminar presentation will go on well next week.
Excited to present, however nervous with whom am i gonna get to evaluate me.
But nevertheless, I am confident (but not over-confident) with my presentation skills and I am going to boost myself up (coz i still have flaws here and there) on this part.
At least I can entrust myself to do well in this part.

My latest motto: No one could help me instead of myself. Therefore, love myself, do good to myself and always stay strong.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;