Wednesday, September 24, 2014

almost there.

I can say that I am almost there.
Almost reaching to the end of my studies..
By completing the hurdles that I have listed in my previous post, I would be there already.
And out of sudden, I felt like reflecting the past 5.5 years here.
From strangers to close-knitted friends,
From strangers to close lecturers who loves all of us like their own kids,
From strangers to people whom I knew,
From a strange place to a familiar place,
And lastly,
From a stranger to lover and now, stranger. 

This 5.5 years taught me a lot,
opened my eyes a lot,
let me see how people are,
both when they need and dont need you.
i was also able to see people,
people that loves me and those who dont.
but still, they are the ones who taught me,
that no one can be trusted.
No one would stay.
Everyone would leave one day.

Not only that, workloads, lectures,
taught me to be responsible,
taught me to see my career in another perspectives,
and most importantly,
shape me into someone I should be in the future.
Integrity is the theme for today's post,
But how many of us could do the right things at all time?
At the end of the day,
it is us who have to decide.
Decide to do the right thing not only in our career, 
but in life.
Coz at the very end, we only have us to help ourselves.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;