Saturday, April 9, 2016

10 things I enjoy being SINGLE.

So, on a free weekend, I decided to update today's blog with something that I have never done before. And again, all these are just my own opinions and might differ from all of you out there. =) 

10 things I enjoy being single.
Disclaimer: I am not on my pre, during or post period mood swings. I am not feeling emo when writing this post.

Okay, here it goes.
Being single for quite some time have slowly opened up my eyes to the little things that I enjoyed doing alone.

1. Spending time.
I get to enjoy spending time on my own, according to my own pace. I can choose to spend it at home or out shopping or out having some desserts. And I dont have to feel guilty of it at all.

2. Eating
I get to choose what I want to eat without having to decide. I mean, I would just be in a mall and browse through the eateries there, and then decide what to have in split second. The best part? I dont have to share.

3. Shopping
Okay, I get to shop on my own a lot more. I can just head to any departments or sections without having to drag anyone with me. And one thing about me, I love to go in and out from stores without buying things. So yeah, I can do that freely and dont have to feel sorry for anyone. =P

4. Being at home
One of the best parts of being single is I get to stay in my room more often without worrying of where to go date and whether we are spending enough time or not. These are the things that I do not have to worry, and I can do more of my own things in my own time.

5. How I get dressed

So, one of my annoying habits is that I love to wear based on my mood that day. When I feel casual, T-shirts and short is something that I might just pop out with. When it's sexy mood, dresses or one of those transparent tops would be adorned on my body. The main point here is, I dont have to impress anyone with how I look. I just have to impress myself.

6. Make-up or no?

When I was in a relationship, I always try to look different and pretty for my other half. And as usual, he never notice it and instead of supporting me, he put me down. Therefore, being single gave me the chance to be myself. I am not the type that would wear tonnes of make ups every single day. In school, I am only with my red lipsticks. Even dinner, I would just put on light make-up. Why? I want to only look the prettiest to the person who have already accepted me at my ugliest point. =)

7. Granting permission.

When I was in a relationship, I got used to tellin my boyfriend where I am going and stuffs like that. But right now, being single means I dont have to tell anyone about it. I can just head out when I am bored, and I can go anywhere without having to ask anyone (except my mom n dad) for permission. F.R.E.E.D.O.M

8. Control on my own body

So, you see, I know the singles out there are trying their best to shed their weights so that they would look fabulously amazing and yeah, to attract the males or females' attention. And yes, I wanted to do so but not for the above reason. Being single for me means, I can decide whether I wanted to crash into those junk food or burn all those food into ashes. At the end of the day, if you dont love my body like how I do, the door is right there. =)

9. Career

Being a teacher is exhausting. And because I am single, I get to get my ample rest and of course, not having to care anyone else but myself is a joy. I mean, seriously, I have so much to care in school already. I guess being single too, also means i have the control over my progress especially when I want to aim high. 

10. The fights and bumps

Being in a relationship means always have to go through small fights and bumps. Being single steers me clear from those stuffs. When my friends were mentioning about the bumps and coldness that they are experiencing in their relationships, I felt lucky that I am not in one. 

So, basically, these are just my own opinions that might differ from those popular articles that you may have read in #elitedaily or #buzzfeeds. Being single is awesome and also being in a relationship too. But for now, since I am still single, I felt awesome about it. 

The next post will be on relationships where I will share my own top 10 list. Keep on reading to  my awkward, random and quirky posts. Till then.


     xoxo 
    Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;