Thursday, April 14, 2016

That boy



That boy reminds me of you.
That smiles and annoying antics reminds me of you.
The pain that he tries to conceal from everyone reminds me of me.
The way he avoided everyone reminds me deeply of you.

Seeing the boy makes me feel like seeing you in him.
Seeing the insecurity concealed with fake smiles reminds me of you.
The pain that he is trying to cover with smiles is like seeing you concealing your pain with anger.
Seeing the boy whips up the same feelings in me,
the same feelings that I once had for you,
the same feelings of rescuing him from the pit of fake happiness,
the same thing I did for you.


I don't know how are you now ever since I stopped contacting you,
I only hope you are okay out there no matter where you are,
I do miss a friend like you,
but there are words and actions that can never be undone.
I do miss the crazy conversations we had,
You are the one who pulled me out in my darkness, which I helped you out from your darkness as well.
But there are times when words and actions that you have done can never be undone.
And I do miss the warmth that you have given me as a friend,
but there are certain feelings that are forbidden.
I do regret of pushing you away,
but I am glad I did it.

That boy.
I will do the same thing that I did for you, for him.

xoxo
Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;