Sunday, April 17, 2016

Our Times

 

I rarely blogged about movies or dramas that I watched,
and if I do, it means that the drama or movie is really good.

And for today, I would like to blog about a movie that I just watched online,
"Our Times".
It is a Taiwanese drama and why it is so good?
It is about love between young students in school during the 90s,
and it was really relatable to me.

When I watched the movie for the first time, I bawled horribly.
Every scene touched my heart,
and without realising it, I was crying during the whole time.
And then, I watched the second time.
And this time, I cried at certain scenes.
Without knowing it, I realised that I could relate to the lead actor's feelings.
Every action and the words said reminds me of the past.

When the lead actor helped the actress with the bag and protected her all this while,
it reminded me of the feelings of being protected in a relationship.
When the lead actor pushes the actress to the guy she was supposed to like,
it reminded me of the feelings of being happy for the person I liked being with another person.
When the actress cried in the rain, 
the feelings were still there.
When the lead actor told the guy on how to take care of the girl he was in love with,
I bawled horribly because I know how it feels.
It wasnt easy to let go.
And the best quote in the movie was,
"I remember what you say."
It stirs up my feelings again and reminded me of the person who always remembers what I said though it seems like he doesnt care.

But the ending was good.
They ended up being together and I cried of joy.
This movie deserves 10/10,
for stirring up my feelings once again,
and of course, by making me cry endlessly.
This movie reminds me of the past, but it doesnt mean I am still stuck there.
Visiting the past is enough.
Time to carry on my currents steps.

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;