Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I change

Isn't it weird?
I once was very excited when people asked me for my number,
I always imagined how excited it would be for me to start texting this particular person,
I always asked people that I met for the first time whether they are single or not,
and I always tried to act not myself,
in order to attract their attention on me.

But now,
things changed.
I dont feel the fluttering feelings when people asked me for my number,
when I gave it out, I no longer waited around my phone,
hoping for the person to text me or me trying to figure out how to text the person first,
I no longer asked people if they are single or not, 
I no longer act cute or talk weirdly like I wasnt supposed to,
I acted like the true me.

Things changed.
I changed too.
I guess right now, I am more of leaving everything to Him.
I started to learn and understand that, 
there are things that I can never predict and control,
and those things should be left alone,
with efforts being put with care.

I dont want to feel pain,
neither do I want to feel my hopes being crushed.
I am happy with this feeling,
and I hope this numbness can prolong,
until I am ready for the 2nd round. 

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;