Sunday, April 17, 2016

24

Last Friday, 15.04.2016 marks the new age for me.
First and foremost, thank you, Father for giving me another opportunity to continue to be in this world and allows me to continue carry out duties given to me.
I would also like to thank my mom and dad as well, for enduring the pains and obstacles of having me from baby till now.
To all my friends who remembered with or without Facebook notifcations, thank you for all the well wishes and prayers over me.
To my best friend, though it was simple but thank you for wishing me too. It meant a lot.
To my kids in schools, thank you for celebrating my birthday with surprise party and singing "Happy Birthday" songs to me the whole time. 

Being 24 means greater challenges and more things to anticipate,
My personal wishes for my birthday are:
1. for my kids to achieve the best results in their upcoming UPSR
2. for myself to achieve greater happiness in various aspects.

Thank you everyone for everything that you have done during my birthday.
Though simple, but I will cherish it.
Thank you.

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;