Saturday, January 8, 2022

Resolutions.

So, resolutions. Let's take a look at my resolutions in the previous year 
1. Maintain my 62kg, pls!
- I wasn't able to keep to this resolution when I have such a loving and caring boyfriend! So basically, being at home almost all the time somehow made me forgot about the strict diet I had and started to follow up with my cravings. And I actually gained up to 66kg at one point of the year. However, after my parents were back and started to control my eating, I am glad to say that I am now at 63kg and still working hard to go back to 62kg this year!

2. Appreciate and cherish the moment spent with him.
- Achieved! We had so much things going on with each other and finding time to be at each other's side regardless of just chilling at home or going out for cake and food adventures. And I cherished each of those moments! Just hoping my boyfriend would see less phone and see more of me though!

3. Appreciate and cherish myself each day.
- And yes I do. I started to tell myself that I am good enough and that everything is okay. Despite there are times when I was really having low confidence over my legs with dark marks and spots, but I am trying my best to ignore the naysayers and focus on my own comfort! And I also went for an operation to remove the cyst in my mouth which had been causing me lots of discomfort for the past 6 years. It was indeed a painful process but hoping that all this would eventually end well and I will get back the normal life like everyone had.

So 2022 resolutions?
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle as in physical and mental.
2. Spend more time with my parents and also cherish the lovely moments with my boyfriend
3. Seek for new opportunities in my career!

2022, I am excited to what you are going to bring for me!

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;