Monday, June 6, 2016

Updates

Updates..updates...updates.
Let's update several things that I am going through right now. 
And hello June!

Firstly, am still in my holidays,
but came back early as extra classes have started with my Year 6.
Kinda nervous as I am afraid that I lacked in preparing my kids for the upcoming UPSR.
But I know that they are capable in different aspects,
and regardless of what, they have made me proud with their attitudes and manners in school.

Next, workloads are still a lot,
I am stuck with my classroom deco and a lot of paper stuffs.
Trying to find back my motivation to push myself to complete all these unfinished works.
It jsut made my teaching jobs so irritating with these unnecessary workloads.

Relationships. Zero.
And yes, there are guys who texted me,
but all of them are just acquaintances.
And seriously, there is nothing more than that.
Will be talking about this topic in the next post.

I guess that's all to update.
Nothing major or minor changes in life,
so yeah, 
everything is just going as normal as possible.

xoxo.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;