Sunday, November 10, 2019

Busiest

Busiest time of my life.
Busy with school events,
school workloads,
documents for observations,
documents for parents' meeting,
courses and fulfilling duties as per instructed by the higher authorities,
assignments,
my incomplete paper.

It is always during the busiest time of my life that makes me miss your presence the most when its too unbearable.
It is always during the busiest time of my life that makes me addicted with the exhilaration and pressure that I forgot to let go of myself at times.
And it is always during the busiest time of my life that makes me the happiest even though under the most intense pressure,
and when everything has been settled,
it is always going to be the loneliest, saddest and hardest reality to face,
the reality that I am still alone,
lonely.

Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;