Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dedicated to u..


i never revealed my true feelings to a person whom i call, my best fren... i first knew her when i was in Form 2.. she's reli sweet and at first i thought she is not a chinese or she didnt know how to speak in chinese... quite funny though, then all kinds of conflicts happened.. and tats when i felt lonely.. reli lonely.. its like in the class, there's oni u, a stranger... and it feels bad..

when i was in form 3, she approached me and in the end, we became reli close... i always listen to her bcoz im afraid that she will leave me and hence, i'll be all lonely again... but then she taught me that i must learn to say no when its a no.. n i shud not always follow what she says... and since then, i changed and become a better fren... whenever she needed somethin, i'll try my best to provide it to her.. when she nid advices, i try to give her some good ones.. when she needed a listener, i tried to be at her side and listened to her, and comforted her.. though we went thru "silent wars" every year if im not mistaken, in the end, we were together again...

but the event that i could not erase from my mind is when she started to blame for a lot of wrongdoings tat i did... i forgot my promise, i disappoint her for breakin my promises and tat i shud never make promises if i cant fulfill it.. at tat moment, i felt devastated... i could even hear my heart breaking into pieces bcoz i never knew that i had did so many things that hurt her... i apologise but in the end i felt reli bad.. till now, it seems like i did not much to make her forgive me.. mayb she had forgotten, maybe she had not.. but now, i sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart...

im sorry for i have been an imperfect fren to u...
im sorry for i could not accompany u when u nid a listener...
im sorry for breaking my promises to u...
im sorry for causing so many troubles and pain to u...
and most important of all....
im sorry for im unable to be a good fren to u... a good fren tat u expect me to be... and now that, u have found someone who will always stay at ur side, im relieved... im reli happy for u.. and i hope that evrythin would go well to u...

mayb u might not consider me as ur bestie anymore, but for me, ur owes the bestie whom i love and care the most in life.. hope tat u would accept my sincere apology for all the stuffs i did in the past... at least, i would feel much better..

P.S: sorry~
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;