Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MiRaCLE~


miracles... it happens unexpectedly and for me, i believe its given by God... somehow a sign to show u that HE still cares for u and listens to ur heart... someone like me usually dont believe in miracles because i tot it would only happen in movies or dramas.. but when it happened right in front of my eyes, i started to believe that God has owes been thr for me, listeing to my heart and watchin me.. mayb u might think its more of coincidence than miracles but for me, i believed that its more of a miracle...

try to imagine a situation whr u do not meet a person that suddenly disappear for like almost half a year when u actually meet him at church one day... and he just thr, right in front of ur eyes... and yeah, tats a miracle for me... its when i believed that God actually listened to me... he's juz thr and we looked at one another, feeling so surprised to meet one another again after such a long time...

we are starngers and yet thr is tis bond between us that i can hardly explain... but im not in love... im juz happy tat he's thr... im juz happy that re-appear in my life again and givin me a reason to smile when i think of him again... and most important, he actually let me find a reason to giv second chances to other guys out thr who deserves it...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;