Friday, September 24, 2010

MakAN~~

we had a little gathering tonite and it was awesome despite all the walking here n there... and i shud have not wore my heels.. luckily its not reli high coz my feets are like screaming for help.. and yet i have to stand it coz its not like we have cars to go here n there... but overall, i had fun eating and eating and laughing like a crazy girl... haha...

so we went and had dinner at this restaurant and its kinda cheap.. at least each of us paid RM15 like that for the food and the food are delicious... of course u cant compare it with home-cooked food but so far its da best... then after eating, i was being asked again and again if i wanna 'tambah nasi"... sheesh... all thanx to my seniors, Kenny n Hayrold.. oh well, both of them are like big bros of mine and i respect them and love them like my brothers... ahha...

then, we went and "lepak" or i shall say, waitin for da food to get digested b4 movin on to another destination for food... hahaha... so we went to another place and i had chicken wings again.. so its yummy~~ haha... and guess wat, i love eating... though i noe i might get fat or gain weight and stuffs like tat, but still eating is owes a fav part in my life... at least im able to accept my image and unlike da last time me, im too afraid to gain weight bcoz for me, skinny ppl will always be chosen,...

rite now, in my head is: if u choose me for my physical beauty, then im sorry, im not the one for u... if u choose me for my personality and trust on me that im able to love u as much as u love me, then u hav made da rite choice.... =)

P.S: pics are gonna be up soon after i get some from those who took~~

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;