Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bad dreaM~


last nite, i had a dream.. i dreamt that u came to my room wit a fren of mine and i actually dont care so much about u... u came with a crystal ball and told me that it is my gift which had been kept for a period of time... i took it and stared at it in awe bcoz it was such a beautiful gift.. and yet i did not talk to u...

u gave me a rose and a letter.. and before i was able to open da letter, i woke up.. I ACTUALLY WOKE UP!!! and da same dream repeat itself when i fell into sleep again... with the same kind of message, u are trying to mend thing up with gifts and words of sorry.. but eventually i turned away and ignore you...

but all of those are juz dreams coz i noe u will nvr do it in the reality.. bcoz rite now, i dont noe u and u dont noe me anymore...

PS: i wonder if u ever dreamt of me too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;