Monday, September 20, 2010

update~~



sori for not updatin like a long time... haha.. am on vacation so yeah, da blog is on vacation too... anywayz, so many things happen during da holidays... and the most shocking news i received is one of my good friends' father had juz passed away...

~To ah yew,
sori for not being able to be thr when u had to undergo so much difficulties.. i hope that u will owes be strong and move on in life.. i know losing someone who is so near to u hurts a lot but time will be the medicine... dont think too much and always stay healthy ya...

movin on, came back from hols 2 days ago and then ya, start off some routine life which is, attendin class, afternoon nap, assignments, test, exam and holidays... somehow i wanna skip all those and am lookin forward to hols... haha.. then some of my frens turned single and stuffs like that... oh well, for me, i think they made da best choice for themselves and i will surely support them...

ooo, pics up thr is juz to show da latest me... i dont noe if i did change or whatsoever but then somehow i love myself now... haha.. choose one u like da most and tell me k.. haha... anywayz, i think that's all that im able to update u guys.. haha.. if thrs anything that come across my mind, i'll put it on for sure...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;