Monday, August 15, 2011

different ppl~

we meet so many ppl in life... thrs good, bad, naughty, funny, crazy and thrs juz ppl tat makes u wonder for a while, wat kind of person are u to them... well, i met with good ppl.. reli good ppl who makes me felt reli grateful for what tehy ahv done for me... they hav helped me so much and understand tis world better...

and i met bad ppl who plans to ruin ur life wit their gossips, talk bad about u and yeah, backstabbing one another... and thanx to them, i learn not to trust till i find that it is worth my trust... and of course i met wit funny n crazy ppl tat makes life felt meaningful and beautiful.. and i do met wit da person tat sparks me up and fell in love wit...

and last but not least, i do met ppl tat leaves me wondering... one second ur ok, da another second, ur not ok.. i can accept this coz hey, im ur buddy~ but sometimes i tink i nid to get out of those situations whr u hav to play guessin game... so sometimes am tired dealin wit these ppl but since they're frens, so yeah, hav to stand...

dealing wit ppl is difficult what more to bear wit certain ppl... i guess i juz nid my family, some of my closest fren and him to help me continue living my beautiful life... not tat im judgin ppl but i hav my own perceptions and all i want is to be happy n live happy...

=friends or not?=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;