Monday, October 7, 2013

travel.travel.travel.

This year is like a travelling year for me..
i have been like going to places like KL, Terengganu, Tenom and the next in list was Kundasang!
this was the place that i wished to go so much and finally, im there..
but the sad thing was it kept raining and i didnt get to take much pics of the whole place there..
but it was so cold and the wind was terribly icy and cold..
my suggestion?
no need to go overseas to experience winter...
just come to Kundasang...
hahaha..
and certainly, i wish to go there again..
but thin time with the people i love, my family...

sometimes, when i sat down and really think about it..
i guess life is indeed like a novel..
it has its ups and downs..
but i believe that God is always fair..
He would never give us something bitter without a little sweetness in it...
and for me, amidst all the challenges and obstacles,
i am still enjoying every bit of my life...
and thanx to the friends that make my life almost completed...
hehehe...
pictures?
maybe next time...
but i love being in Kundasang and wish to be there again...

love.mini.getaway.
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;