Monday, October 28, 2013

miracles.

exam season has started..
and i guess that's the main reason why i have not been updating my blog since the last post.
anywayz, the chapter has ended and its time to turn over a new leaf not only in me but also in my blog as well..
so exam has started and yes, i have just finished my first elective paper..
and two more papers to go which is still kinda long way ahead..

but why is today's title is miracles?
my perception of miracles is when something unexpected happened to u and it is something that u would not have thought about in the past..
and that is now happening to me..
i have new friend who kept myself and my best friend always cheerful and laugh all day long..
and i am blessed with these two friends who have always been so funny, cheerful and made me look life in a better perspective..
and it also make me felt so much happier these days..
i guess life is like that.
it is difficult in the first place, but the more i walk and walk, it became easier with all the people i met and who guided me through the thick and thin..

and my current miracle plus blessing?
my two crazy but awesome friends. 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;