Tuesday, October 15, 2013

inspired.

to my readers (if any),
u would notice that i love to write about relationship and stuffs like that,
maybe by writing on this topic,
i wont risk getting caught by the authorities,
or getting slammed with insults from some weird ppl..

but dont worry,
am not gonna write any emo post..
its just that i got across this quote by Steve Job,
whom kinda inspire me as well,
he said,

"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.
Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
And, like any great relationships, it just gets better and better as the year rolls on."

Inspired!
why?
i guess i have to somehow get out of the dark blankets and start to look around me..
i know timing is not here yet coz i know my priority right now is my studies which will be reaching the end next year..
but nevertheless, i still believe in less than three (l.o.v.e)..
i believe in God's plans on me.. 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;