Saturday, October 12, 2013

weekends?

well, its the weekends..
i mean da weekend that i anticipate since monday and tuesday are declared as holidays due to Hari Raya Haji...
and yeah, no lectures, just me and the room...
with my lappie and phone..
while everyone is back home or in KK dating and stuffs like that...

thinking about the past,
i kinda miss those romantic getaways...
but enough of those,
things wont be the same again,
and thinking of it would not even make it come true..
if it would, i would think of money everyday,
so it would appear at my doorstep..
haha..

anywayz, i guess im gonna spend my weekend as a normal single lady would do in a trapped campus with no-chance-of-going-out-to-meet-nice-people-and-having-good-food,
to stay in my room, watch the remaining movies or dramas, listening to my songs and reading magazines, playing game and sleep...
wow, such an "incredible" weekend...
sigh..
i need some pills to cure my randomness...

i need ________. (fill in the blank as you please),
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;