Tuesday, October 15, 2013

today.

today proves to me that time is the best healer.
time shows to me that i am able to smile and say hi to him.
time shows to me that i felt alright even when i reached my room, i did not cry like i used to.
i didnt feel sad anymore.
i didnt feel like crying badly like last time anymore.

and this actually tells me that i am already moving on to the next step slowly,
i am also ready to move pass the past memories,
yes, i would still recall back, miss them but who wont when it was your first?
but life still gotta go on..
i still have to go on with my life on my own..
but here, i wanna say,
i am ok.
i will be even better soon.
though its awkward to talk like we used to,
i hope we would remain like now, a hi-bye friend.
by doing so, i would heal even faster.
but no matter what, i would always hope that you would be always happy and healthy.
because i would make sure that i am always happy and healthy without you.
i am now able to take care of myself d..
thank you.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;