Saturday, August 9, 2014

marriage

ok, i think i am in the right age to blog about this..
hahaha..
anywayz, marriage?
a super big word but yet i can see most of my friends and cousins, mutual and close ones are getting married one after another.
and the next question which was asked by my parents (constantly) was...
yesh, u guessed it!
when is my turn?
their usual conversations start like this:

Mom: Ei, you know, your cousin is getting married next year.
Me : And then?
Mom: ya lah, when is your turn la? When you wanna find a guy and get married la? dont wan to lose to them leh?
Me: (speechless).. Mi, i dont have boyfriend, how to kahwin la if like this? hahaha... Good la they getting married. The point is to see if they can tahan or not nia mah..
Mom: ya lah but still, u gotta find one ah and get married ah.. I am not supporting your expenses after u posted..
Me: ya ya, change topic..

So, there you go.
I wonder if my mom still remembers if i am currently still in my final years or not..
I mean who doesnt want to find a right guy, fall head over heels with him, get proposed and settle down?
I want to but the more i think about it, the more i feel i am not ready yet.
Not ready to work my ass off for a guy,
and the main reason is because i have not found that particular guy to work on just yet..
Marriage and relationship for me now seems quite a distance,
all i could do is to pray,
pray that the particular guy whom would work hard for me and make me dare to take the first step in working it out appears,
sometime, somewhere, somehow.
Amen.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;