Thursday, August 28, 2014

after us.

So, one of my favourite youtubers, WongFu Production has released this new video entitled, "After Us" and I believe that everyone should really go and have a watch on that.. 
Especially those who are or have went through break-ups.
It basically displayed how one went through a break-up,
how one moved from one stage to another and why some couldn't move from it.
But at the end of the day, it is not about finding someone new to complete that missing piece in life,
it is about finding someone new in us to make us feel complete.

When I watched the video, I thought I would remember back those feelings again,
those warmth and memories which would have strangled me all this while and make me cry,
But the otherwise happened.
I can't remember how does it felt being held on or hugged,
I can't feel back those feelings in the past,
mainly because I guess I got over it?
I cant remember the memories anymore and didn't cry because of that already.
Instead, I cried at the point where it says that its ok to fall back a few steps,
because at the end of the day, we could continue moving and be strong.
And that's the point, I cried. badly.
not because I was sad, but because watching it makes me feel like looking at myself going through all this thing, 
and it make me felt touched that at the end of the day, I was able to pull myself up and become strong as depicted in the video.

I guess, I don't need one yet to complete the missing piece in me.
I just need one to show me which part of me is still missing.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;