Monday, August 4, 2014

back to life

Raya just passed,
and yes, i went back home for one week.
One pure week of delightfully gaining weight and full relaxation,
as well as spending 24/7 with my family members glued in front of the tv..
hahaha...
but its was a nice holidays,
where i didnt have to entertain people,
where i can be myself,
where i can eat good food without thinking about the price,
and able to have fun and laugh more with the people that i love..

and during this holidays,
i learnt a lot..
i learnt to ignore people,
i learnt to be thankful with what i have and make do with it,
i learnt to appreciate,
i learnt to let go people who dont deserves it..
i learnt not to take first steps these days,
and i learnt that, no matter how much i wanted something, i should never show that i am desperate for it,
i learnt to keep my values high and always expect the best for myself.

You can say that i should not do like that,
But you're not in my place,
I have had enough of being the one there,
it's time for someone else to do the job for me.
I learnt to only be there to those deserving,
other than that, be there for urself.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;