Thursday, August 21, 2014

Actresses

Sometimes, i deem myself as the best actress.
I dont show my true self to everyone,
I act according to the situation,
I act based on the people i hang out with.
Not because i hate them or whatsoever,
but sometimes, acting helps me not to hurt people's feelings,
or getting on their nerves.

But, it got so scary facing with other "best" actresses or actors too,
the ones who would smile to you,
and then stab you at the back.
the ones who talked good words into you,
and then stab you at the back.
the ones who would do nice things to you,
and then stab you at the back.

For people who knows me,
You might think I am vulnerable,
but i am strong enough to know the truth.
I might not be able to change 100%,
but once i figured out what went wrong, i tried my best to do what is right.
And if u dont tell me,
i wont know.
and that is what i call selfish.
I am angry with people like this,
but i believe in the statement that goes as follows,
do good to others, and expect the same in return.
do bad to others, and expect double in return.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;